Wednesday 15 November 2006

Halo 3 screenshot underlines PS3's pointlessness

Look at this picture.Click this picture and look at a bigger version of this picture. This picture is a screenshot. This screenshot is apparently from a beta version of Halo 3, ingame. This screenshot is in a rather high resolution and is actually quite impressive. Just look at all that lighty graphicky effect stuff going on (I admit I know nothing about bump-mapping texturised wankathons, or something). This is a lot better than the PS3.

I'm not a particularly big fan of Halo, but I'd play this because it LOOKS NICER THAN PS3 and then I could go up to people who've bought a PS3 and say "LOOK! THIS LOOKS BETTER THAN YOUR GENJI AND YOUR GIANT CRABS! LOLOLOLOLZ!" and then they'd probably punch me in the face but I'd feel quite good about it for about five seconds.

Thanks Bungie. You're about to get me beaten up.

2 comments:

chuck norris said...

RIIIIDDDDDGEEEEE RACCCEEERRRRRRR

Kowloon said...

I'm not sure how stupid Zayne actually is... I always thought he was JP's brother or something but this post is actually Ironic right? He's not just ironicly stupid is he?